Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Odds and ends

So, on Saturday I realized I didn't get myself anything fun for losing 20lbs. Shame on me!

Consequently, I went to Ulta and got myself some new perfume. Nothing really fancy, just the Clinique Happy Heart. I smelled almost everything in the store, but a lot of them were things I would wear in probably 5 years, not at 23. But I made mental notes for the future, when I need something a little more grown up.

And just a note: for the four people who actually read the blog, I probably won't be updating much for the next week or so. Boyfriend and I are moving! Two bedroom, baby! I've got the keys, and it is Oh. So. Lovely.

4 comments:

  1. Pictures!!! Want pictures! I'll let you move in first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, Boyfriend!! Def want to see pictures of the place.

    Congrats on the 20 lb milestone. that is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, have no fear! There will be pictures! :) Perhaps I shall even put up one of me and the boyfriend? GASP!

    ReplyDelete