Friday, August 21, 2009

D.C. Redux

Hello dear readers. You'll be glad to know that my cold abated before my interviews. I've got a bit of a scratchy throat still, but I dosed up, rocked the interviews, and spent a (very hot) day sightseeing in the city.

There will be more later, I'm sure. But for now, I am SO TIRED. I've seen a lot for one day in D.C. and had a great (and boozy) dinner at Old Ebbitt Grill.

Oh, and my other-self (I would say other-half, but seriously, we're the SAME PERSON) came up to D.C. to see her cousin, and spent the afternoon with us. Considering she's in Richmond and I'm in Pittsburgh, this was a much needed reunion, and a grand old time.

But now, my buzz is wearing off, and I'm gross from the day. It's time to get to shower and sleep.

3 comments:

  1. you're cheating on me with another other self?

    pfffft.

    (j.k. LOVE YOU.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. Sorry, Mar. But you would LOVE this other other self. She's even more awesome than I am. And also a gym rat as of late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hardly a gym rat... but there's another other self? SWEEET.

    ReplyDelete