1. D.C. is hot. It's really freakin' hot. Like, I was a pool of sweat at 9am walking 5 blocks to my interview hot. I wasn't even wearing my suit jacket.
2. My friend that I met up with is a grand time, and I seriously miss hanging out with her, despite our happiness with our respective lives.
3. There have been two student robberies near my house in the past 10 days. The last one was at 9am. WTF, people? This isn't Detroit.
4. We've started school. And interview/rejection from interview season. I kind of want to die, and it's only been three days.
5. Today (erm, Wednesday) was my birthday. I'm 24.
6. My parents are, despite the issues we had growing up, good people who did their best.
7. I love Boyfriend, and love having him back in town. Even when he snores loudly next to me. Like right now.
8. I have my first actually on-campus interview tomorrow at 1pm. Wish me luck.
9. Friday I'm interviewing for a PI firm. I feel like the Namby Pamby. Only not as swanky. Or hilarious. Seriously. Read him.
10. I don't really have a 10th thing. I just wanted a nice round number to end on.
I promise eventually I'll get back to the semi-regular blogging.
1 month ago