Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Coming soon

Coming soon, an entry discussing:

*how I hate Fed Ex and their not delivering my shoes today
*how fat and out of shape I am, and how I should have been going to the gym for the last month, but I have not.
*the virtues of eating more fiber, less fat, and more veggies and whole grains. I've been truly bad for the last month. I repent.
*shameless pleas for advice on how to learn to run effectively. I am determined. I have Nike+! I will track my progress!
*recipes
*the possibility of taking pictures of said recipes once Boyfriend and I (and by that I mean Boyfriend, who does the lion's share of the cooking in our house) make them.

And perhaps more!

But for now, I have a tired boy waiting for me to come to bed.

3 comments:

  1. ew. you are not fat and out of shape, you tried on a size 12 !!! just get yo' ass back to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest pretending you took a long nap over the past month, and just picking up where you left off.

    You know you are a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will come back fast. Muscle memory. Getting in the zone - once you start again, you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete