Sunday, July 12, 2009

We'll see how long these last ...

My new Mac clearly as an iSight camera. So, I took some really gross post-yoga pics. I took some "normal" ones, but I'll only include the ones that have an "effect" b/c it kind of disguises what I look like.

Plus, a few "normal" pics of my torso.


See? You almost can't see how sweaty and gross I am.


I'm pretty much a huge cheeseball.





And this last one is pretty much how I look while I'm reading your blogs.





And now, my torso, in all its chubby glory, again taken with my iSight camera:




So, there you have it. That's where I am ~23 or so pounds down.

5 comments:

  1. hurray for progress photos!! despite what you said about chub, you've got a supa flat tummy! JEALOUS!

    hurrah!

    i also love your nutcase photos at the top. RAWK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mar!

    I'm getting ready to post a series of before/after photos so you guys can see the difference.

    EEP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to be losing your fat pretty evenly. I have these weird "divots" of missing fat in my once-round belly. It looks so weird, but at least it's a very visual reminder that the fat is going. As long as it doesn't stay that way. I also know what you mean (from an earlier post) about muscle coming up under the flab. It's strange to feel yourself getting buff when there is still flab there! I'm so proud of you, and it's nice to have someone else going through the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina,

    Thanks for reading over here! :) And yes, thankfully I appear to be losing my fat pretty evenly. I think part of it is that I'm losing more slowly than I think you did, so my body is having some time to adjust to being smaller.

    I'm really ready for my arms/legs to start getting super skinny. :)

    Keep up the good work, lady! Last I saw you, you were lookin' fine yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see what you look like, I mean that you now have a profile picture, not your bod. ;) Not that it's not good... You know what I mean. Cute profile picture. :)

    ReplyDelete