Thursday, July 23, 2009

What a difference a week makes

I went to yoga for the first time in a week today.

I wanted to die.

To be fair to my poor body, the fill-in for Catherine was ... hard. She was really hard. But it's amazing what a week away from yoga does to my body. I never got seriously winded (I've been doing my cardio!), but I could feel that I wasn't as flexible or strong, and my already weak shoulders really didn't enjoy downward-dog tonight.

But I did rock the balancing poses.

In other news, I'm discussing my test results with my doctor tomorrow at noon.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, please.

2 comments:

  1. FINGERS TOES AND ANYTHING ELSE CROSSED.

    keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean! Whenever I miss a week of yoga, I can totally tell...it's truly amazing how unflexible you can become in a week!

    Good luck on your test results...sending out good news vibes!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete